Microneedling is one of the best treatments for your skin today and there are so many reasons why, so here's our top 5!
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps with scarring, acne, loss of elasticity and collagen
- Helps deposit concentrated serums deeper into your epidermis through micro-wounds, created in a controlled manner through the Microneedling device
- Creates controlled micro-wounds in the skin so that your body starts to heal these wounds, creating new collagen and other healing growth factors, for fresh glowing skin.
- Minimal downtime compared to other treatments like laser or chemical peels.
Microneedling is not a one and done treatment, it is recommend to do a series of six to see best results. You are growing new, fresh skin and that takes time.
A good at home skincare routine is essential in making your microneedling sessions worthwhile, and we are happy to help make sure you are using the right products to make the most of your treatments!
How do I book an appointment?
Click HERE to book at Vixen Day Spa.